I have various of working experiences in IT industry. 2 years of software development experience in carrier network region and more than 1 year of experience in Internet software development. I currently work as software engineer for Acloud, be responsible for developing back-end of M2M platform.
I have deep understanding on back-end techniques and high performance server development; Proficient at Java and Experience with iBATIS, Zookeeper, Netty, Akka, Thrift, Avro, MongoDB, Git, and Maven, etc.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER AT ACLOUD
JAN 2016 – Present
Now I am working as M2M platform software engineer in Innovation Center for m2m platform project, the target of which is to build a scalable, performant, and secure cloud side infrastructure that can scale to hundreds of millions of m2m endpoints, and my responsibility is performance improvement, high availability design and load balancing components development.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER AT QIANMI NETWORK TECH
DEC 2014 - JAN 2016
I worked as java web software engineer at Accounting Center Project Team of Qianmi Network Tech. company, I participated in the development of accounting system which is written in Java.
Where my major contributions include:
- Develop new requirements of Points payments, Resultant payments, Merged payments and original refund.
- Develop real-time regular task management framework with Spring quartz
- Solve problem about hot data with Redis
- Development components of user’s balance management with Spring transaction management framework
- Development remote procedure call implementation with Dubbo.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER AT ISOFTSTONE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES COMPANY
OCT 2012 - DEC 2014
I worked as software engineer in VMS (Voice Mail Service) development for Huawei. Be responsible for system design and development of batching provision account facility which is built with Spring Quartz and Spring Thread Pool frameworks.
Between Oct. 2012 and April 2014, my major work includes:
- Improve system performance to support 50K concurrency
- Develop multiple data sources support function for Spanish VMS
- Develop new requirement for analyzing and formatting International phone number
- Design exclusive table and use Number segment for ageing user to avoid oracle DML lock wait
Between April 2014 and Dec. 2014, I focused on fulfillment of ETB VMS project in Colombia as field project manager, which is the first project of VMS with cloud architecture. By overcoming difficulties of lacking experience and user guide, I delivered the project successfully on time and got reward of ETB. Besides I also provided remote support on VMS deployment for Afghanistan AWCC, Dominica Claro, Nicaragua Claro. Because of my excellent contribution, my performance evaluation result of Q2 and Q3 2014 are S.
OPEN SOURCE FRAMEWORK
Spring Framework, iBATIS, Akka, Curator, Dubbo, log4j, Logback
SOFTWARE TOOLS AND UTILITIES
IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Git, Jenkins, PMD
Netty, Tomcat, Nginx